Up to i.Hex...
- Added function to fill the selection with crypto strength random bytes. (With progress bar in MB/s!)
- Added Edit menu, moved the find/findnext commands to it, added "Copy", "Paste" and "Select All" as well.
- [Win32] Fixed the find window not putting the focus on the first edit control.
- Added find in files functionality.
- Added copy as hex method which converts the selection to hex and copies to the clipboard. As opposed the normal "copy" which copies as binary or text depending on the content of the selection.
- Moved a bunch of string into the resource file which makes them translatable.
- Added a "language" menu to change the translation, including a link to the webpage that describes how to translate LGI apps.