Up to FileTeePee...
- Made the auto-retry not bother unless the socket connect failed, assuming that if the login failes it's because of a user/pass error or "too many users", and thus doen't hammer the server.
- Fixed the HTTP dialog to use the proxy fields correctly.
- Fixed the options not saving all numeric usernames.
- Added the ability to use account names in the -s and -d command line options, as well as explicit paths.
- Setting the username in the accounts dialog automatically clears the 'anonymous' flag.
- Moved the menu into the resource file so that it can be translated.
- Added confirmation options for 'delete' and 'transfer links'. When transfering links and you have asked for confirmation it puts up a dialog asking whether to treat it is a directory or a file.
- Added list of extensions in the options that are always transfered in ASCII mode.
- Fixed some processing of server status messages.
- Made the bandwidth throttle a little more correct. Instead of averaging correctly over several seconds it now gets the throughput right on each second. This improves the throughput display to show you wants really going on...
- Made dir listing more reliable.
- Fixed HTTP downloads to cope with 302 responses. Cleaned up the HTTP code, and made the UI remember the proxy and URL.
- [Linux] Fixed the app not exiting when the main window is closed.
- [Linux] Fixed the LIST command not working.