|I ran Scribe-Linux overnight in stress test mode, doing 2 connects/minute to see if I have solved the threading issue that kills the connects after a while. And it passed, interestingly enough the menu z-order bug hasn't shown up since I fixed the threads either so I'm beginning to suspect that they were related.
Which would be great, because I really didn't know where to go on that. So now the only showstopper left is the XMoveResizeWindow occasionally failing / not having any effect bug.
Then after that I need to do a little clean up work, finish the new security model and the bayesian filtering UI and it's ready to go out the door.