|Lvc is a some what mis-guided attempt to abstract away the differences between different version control systems. It's still very alpha. It's cross platform in 2 directions, over different version control systems AND different operating systems.|
It only intends to be a GUI for the existing command lines tools: LGI supports:
- Pull / Update - get new versions from the server.
- Commit - check in new or updated files.
- Revert - discard uncommited changes.
- Delete - delete existing files.
- Push - send your changes to the server.
- List - show a list of commits.
- Update - move to a specific commit.
- Diff - display coloured diffs of changes.
- Annotate / Blame - show which user/commit modified a particular line.
- Merging or resolving of conflicts.
- Proper support for branching.
- Committing sub-sets of the modified files.
- Large amounts of bug fixing.
- Graphical display of commit heirachy.
- Weird edge cases.